miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

If only I knew. I would. VI


If only I knew. I would.

This was my first thought this morning when I woke up. Last night I had an intense dream where I exactly knew where to go and what to do. So this feeling followed me till consciousness and when I stood up I wanted the dream to come true. Knowing what’s ahead for today, knowing every option I’m missing out of the door to choose the one I like and straight achieve it.

No mercy for this loneliness. No mercy for the little girl who is trembling inside of me forgetting that I’m already a woman. Just by thinking these things, I wanted to run away from myself as faster as I could to avoid the damage that I was producing to my own soul with this attitude.

-       Stay up! – Someone shout out  loud at me.

Then I opened my eyes and looked around with a scary expression crossing my face. After seeing no body around I realized I’d fallen asleep again and my true self wanted me to wake up and live a life.

Bye, bye little girl.

It´s time to be a woman. It’s time to be myself.




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario